Damage to your home can be a frustrating and stressful experience. Weather related damage is a reality in our climate. Having an experienced and reliable contractor on your side helps make the insurance process as easy as possible.
Exterior Solutions has over 25 years of experience specializing in weather related damage to Calgary and area homes. We understand the insurance claim process, and have helped thousands of home owners get their homes back to normal.
HOW IT WORKS:
When damage occurs to your home, the claims process will look like this:
- You notice the damage and call your insurance company, starting your claim.
- An adjuster is assigned and will visit to assess the damage.
- If the claim is approved a contractor can start right away. Contractors are required to provide a quote for the scope of work required for the repairs
- You choose a contractor to make the repairs to your home. (Contractors must meet all required standards to work in your area, including but not limited to WCB, a licence to perform the required repairs, and insurance)
- The contractor’s estimate is approved and most insurers send a co-payable check made out to you and the contractor.
- Once work is completed to your satisfaction, you simply sign the co-payable check endorsing it to the contractor and, if there is a difference due to a deductible, pay the contractor the difference as well.
Having worked with insurance companies on these types of claims for many years, we have the experience and expertise to streamline the process and often work with insurers to repair damage their appraisers might have missed.
Exterior Solutions has experienced crews trained to properly deal with weather damaged homes. We use top quality products and materials and we are fully licensed and insured and have WCB coverage.